Delaware’s existing base pay is $9.25. Over the next a few years, Delaware’s base pay will raise as follows:
October 1, 2020– $9.75.
October 1, 2021– $10.25.
Delaware Senate Costs 170.
By law, in case the federal base pay stated in the Fair Labor Standards Act raises for being higher than the base pay set by Delaware base pay laws, Delaware’s base pay will instantly increase to match the federal rate. DE Statutes 19-902( a). Delaware companies should abide by federal base pay laws, in which at the moment determines the federal base pay at $7.25.
A company should pay staff members all salaries due a minimum of regular monthly on frequently set up pay days designated by the company. If a staff member is for any factor not present on the routine payday, the company should pay either by mail if asked for by the staff member or at the next routine workday that the staff member exists or by the credit to the checking account designated by the staff member.
Every company should pay all earnings due within 7 days from completion of the pay period in which the salaries were made. If the routine payday falls on a nonwork day, payment needs to be made on the preceding workday.
State of Delaware Payroll Calendar 2021
More info about Delaware Payroll HERE
Related Post :
- state of delaware payroll schedule
- state of delaware pay dates 2021
- 2021 state of delaware payroll calendar
- payroll clandar for state of Delaware
- state of delaware payroll dates
- delaware state employee pay raise 2021
- 2021 state of delaware pay increase
- DELAWARE STATE EMPLOYEE PAYROLL DATES 2021
- STATEof delaware view accural dates 2021
- delaware state pay schedule 2021